White corundum sand refractory products made by Chinese artificial corundum manufacturer
The white corundum section sand is produced by using high-quality white corundum blocks through various processes such as crushing, shaping and screening. The white corundum section sand has the characteristics of acid and alkali corrosion resistance and high toughness. So what are the characteristics and uses of white corundum section sand?
Characteristics of white corundum section sand
1. White, harder and more brittle than brown corundum, with stronger cutting force, good chemical stability, and good insulation.
2. It has the characteristics of high purity, good hardness, and strong wear resistance, so it is often used as an abrasive, but also for fine grinding of stainless steel and other materials.
The purpose of white corundum section sand
1. After crushing and screening, white corundum can be divided into white corundum segment sand generally refers to white corundum products of 1-0mm, 3-1mm, 5-3mm, 8-5mm, etc. Use it to make abrasive tools, suitable for grinding high-speed steel, high-carbon steel, etc.
2. It is widely used in industries such as fixed abrasive tools, coated abrasive tools, polishing and precision casting, and the production of high-grade refractory materials.
3. It can be used as solid structure and coated abrasive tools, wet or dry blasting sand, suitable for ultra-precision grinding and polishing in crystal and electronic industries.
4. White corundum section sand is used when roughing steel. Because white corundum section sand has high high temperature strength and good fire resistance and corrosion resistance, it is often used as a refractory material.